Neck Pain Treatment Services
Offering Non-Surgical Solutions to Chronic Pain
Finding pain relief is a priority for people with severe or long-lasting neck pain. Many conditions that cause this kind of pain may be treated with medication, chiropractic care, or physical therapy. However, these treatments do not always work. In these cases, you would need to see a medical professional for interventional procedures.
Interventional procedures are minimally invasive treatments for neck pain that are a step between conservative methods and surgery. They do involve direct and physical treatment in the spine but do not involve large incisions or invasive procedures.
For a consultation about our neck pain treatments, call iRISE Spine and Joint at (888) 966-9750 today.
Examples of Interventional Procedures for Neck Pain
Spine specialists are experienced in many different interventional procedures for reducing neck pain and symptoms.
Some of the most frequently performed interventional procedures for neck pain include:
- Epidural injections: These are injections that deliver corticosteroids into the spine to reduce inflammation that may be causing your pain. Epidural injections can help reduce pain for a long time before you need further injections or other treatments.
- Trigger point injections: Tense and sore muscles in the neck can develop trigger points. These are painful and can limit the mobility of your neck. A small injection of corticosteroids into the trigger points can release the tension and reduce pain and immobility.
- Kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty: These two procedures are often performed together for treating compression fractures in the spine. Kyphoplasty uses a small needle with a tiny balloon at the end to widen the gaps in fractures. Vertebroplasty introduces bone cement into these gaps to help rebuild the structure of the vertebrae.
- Medial branch blocks: If your doctor suspects inflammation in the facet joints of your spine is the cause of your pain, they may recommend medial branch blocks. These are injections of anesthesia into the nerve endings in facet joints. If this reduces your back pain, then doctors know the cause of your condition is related to the facet joint.
What Do Interventional Procedures Treat?
Interventional procedures are used to treat many types of neck pain, including:
- Chronic neck pain
- Compression fractures
- Herniated discs
- Degenerative disc disease (DDD)
Are you living with severe or long-lasting neck pain that is interrupting your ability to live a normal life? Are conservative treatments not helping? Interventional procedures may be what you need.
Contact our team today to learn more about our neck pain treatments or to schedule an appointment.
iRISE Spine and JointWhy We're the Right Choice
Services Available in English, Spanish & Creole
Highly Experienced Medical Professionals
State-Of-The-Art Technology & Cutting Edge Procedures
A Caring Team That Puts You First
Work with Attorneys & Patients on Personal Injury Cases
Same Day Appointments Available
No one ever expects to be injured. We treat our patients with solutions that work, quality care they deserve and the empathy they need.
Patients RISE UpTestimonials and Opinions that Count
“They really get to know you personally and are genuinely concerned about your health, care, and progress.”- Gary
“If you have had the opportunity to have Josh work with you it will validate this post. When you talk about being attentive and going above and beyond that for sure defines him.”- Luisito
“Amazing staff, extremely nice and professional. Clean area all around and very informative on what we can expect.”- Keishaa