Telemedicine in Miami
Easy Access to Your Provider on Your Computer or Mobile Device
At iRISE Spine and Joint, we are offering telemedicine services in Miami and beyond to better serve our patients during the COVID-19 outbreak. Telemedicine visits allow new or existing patients to consult, ask questions, and discuss their plan of care with their iRISE Spine and Joint care specialist.
From follow-up appointments to everyday consultations, patients can consult their doctor entirely online and from the comfort of home by using video conferencing via computer webcam or mobile device.
A patient would be required to come into the office should they need a physical exam or further diagnostic testing.
Here’s How It Works
1. To schedule, call us at 888-300-6850 and ask for a virtual Telemedicine appointment, and one will be scheduled for you.
2. On that call, your team will determine if you qualify and are willing and able for a video visit.
3. You’ll also decide which conferencing method to use, based on your equipment.
Some helpful telemedicine tips:
- Select an area with a strong internet connection, either with a direct connection or WiFi.
- Pick a private area that is well lit and free from distractions and interruptions.