iRISE Spine and Joint Striving to Keep You Safe
Dear Referral Sources,
As always, we have taken the health of our staff and patients, your clients, very seriously.
While we do not have any indication that iRise Spine and Joint or FSJI has been exposed to the Coronavirus, we wanted to provide an update on the actions that we are taking to help prevent the spread of the virus and support the health and well-being of our patients, our employees, and our communities.
Here is what we are doing at the clinic level:
- First and foremost, our clinic hours remain the same and encourage patients to feel safe coming into the clinic for their appointments. With this, we are committed to providing the utmost cleanliness to our facilities, highlighted below.
- We are working with our cleaning company to perform the best and safest cleaning measures for all of our clinics.
- We are running a Healthy You (email) Campaign company-wide to educate staff on best cleaning practices for the clinics and our staff to remain as germ-free as possible. Topics include proper hand hygiene, when to use medical-grade sanitation wipes, etc.
- We have proactively increased the frequency and intensity of our cleaning, focusing our housekeeping in high-touch areas, including restrooms, break rooms, and water fountains.
- We have ordered hand sanitizer dispensers and refills for check-in areas for all of our clinics and corporate office in addition to a surplus of medical-grade sanitizing wipes, gloves, and disinfectant sprays.
- We have ordered masks for patients and staff, and have the option for patients to take one at check-in.
- We are working closely with building management to provide hand sanitizer in our lobbies.
- We have purchased signage to remind patients and staff how to properly cough and sneeze and are encouraging our staff to stay home when they or loved ones are feeling ill.
- However, we are also encouraging patients to reschedule their appointments if they are not feeling well – both at the clinic level and during confirmation calls at the corporate level.
- Additionally, if your client does not want to come into the clinic for their orthopedic or pain management appointment, we are offering telemedicine visits for specific visit types. Please contact us if you or your client is interested in telemedicine visits during this time and we will let you know if it is a possibility.
- In the event of school closures, we are working on a program that will provide child services during appointments in all of our clinics.
We are grateful to you for trusting us to care for your clients, our patients. We are committed to providing the best care for them and will keep you updated on our ongoing enhancements to the office to best protect your clients and employees at all of our clinics.
For questions any questions regarding this, please call us on our Corona Virus Questions Hotline: 1-800-993-8980 or email us at email@example.com.
iRISE Spine and JointWhy We're the Right Choice
Services Available in English, Spanish & Creole
Highly Experienced Medical Professionals
State-Of-The-Art Technology & Cutting Edge Procedures
A Caring Team That Puts You First
Work with Attorneys & Patients on Personal Injury Cases
Same Day Appointments Available
No one ever expects to be injured. We treat our patients with solutions that work, quality care they deserve and the empathy they need.
Patients RISE UpTestimonials and Opinions that Count
“They really get to know you personally and are genuinely concerned about your health, care, and progress.”- Gary
“If you have had the opportunity to have Josh work with you it will validate this post. When you talk about being attentive and going above and beyond that for sure defines him.”- Luisito
“Amazing staff, extremely nice and professional. Clean area all around and very informative on what we can expect.”- Keishaa