Chiropractic Care in Tampa, Florida
Back Injury Treatments & Care
Millions of Americans live with daily back pain. iRISE Spine and Joint in Tampa is on a mission to help as many of them as we can. We offer chiropractic care options that can reduce back, neck, and joint pain. It can even help with other symptoms like inflammation, stiffness, and headaches. Discover all the benefits of chiro care by calling us at (813) 547-5541.
iRISE Spine and Joint in Tampa offers same-day appointments when available. Contact us now to learn more.
Many Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Did you know that chiropractic treatments have been used for medical purposes for centuries? Across those many years, the treatments have only gotten better. At iRISE Spine and Joint in Tampa, we use the best chiropractic treatments and are staffed by highly qualified chiro doctors. You know that you can trust us to help you after an accident or injury has slowed you down.
Chiro care can bring these many benefits and more:
- Pain reduction: Daily pain in your back can often be treated with chiro care. The same can be true for pain in your neck, shoulders, legs, and arms, depending on its cause.
- Mobility improvement: If you feel stiff while walking around, bending over, or just looking around, then chiro treatments can help improve your mobility.
- Joint pain relief: Aches in your joints and hands can be caused by inflammation. That same inflammation can be reduced with chiro treatments done by a professional.
- Fewer headaches: Some headaches are caused by nerve problems in the spine. If your migraines have been linked to back issues, then chiropractic care can help.
- Lower blood pressure: When high blood pressure is caused by poor blood flow related to nerve issues and soft tissue inflammation, chiro care might be the most effective treatment to lower it.
What to Expect During a Chiro Session
During a chiropractic session at iRISE Spine and Joint, you can enjoy our comfortable waiting area before your session begins. We keep to our schedules, so we won’t keep you waiting. Next, you will see your chiropractor and begin the treatment session if you have been here before. If you haven’t, then your first session might also include an intake process to get to know you and your health needs.
While the chiropractic treatments are being performed, you might feel some soreness or temporary discomfort. Our chiro doctors are careful and precise, so you shouldn’t feel any harsh pain. We also only plan treatments that we know will be effective, which reduces the risk of pain or discomfort, too.
iRISE Spine and Joint is Here to Help
Let us answer all of your questions about chiropractic care, its benefits, and how often you might need it. iRISE Spine and Joint is always ready to hear from new and returning patients. Call (813) 547-5541 to request more information or an initial treatment session.
Best Care Possible- Jacquelene
Felt Like I Was Part Of A Family- Gary
Great Customer Service- Luisito
The Doctors Take Great Care of You- Fabia
Amazing Staff, Extremely Nice & Professional- Keishaa