Chiropractic Care in Pompano Beach
Chiro Care Helps More Than Your Back
Daily pain after an accident or injury is frustrating. With chiropractic care, you can find a way to reduce it without the need for intensive surgery.
iRISE Spine and Joint in Pompano Beach offers chiro care from chiropractic doctors who are highly experienced and trusted by patients and medical professionals alike. We can make a chiro treatment plan that focuses on your specific needs. When done correctly, chiro care can help reduce back, neck, and joint pain, as well as help with other health issues. Discover the benefits of specialized care today.
Contact us online or call (954) 420-7760. Same-day appointments are available.
How Chiro Care Can Help
For hundreds of years, people have recognized the benefits of chiropractic treatments. At iRISE Spine and Joint in Pompano Beach, we acknowledge and build upon those centuries of chiro practice to create modern, effective treatments for patients with all sorts of health issues. If you have daily pain, slowed mobility, joint soreness, and more, then we invite you to discover the benefits of chiro care for yourself.
Chiropractic treatments can help with:
- Back pain: Most people use chiro treatments to help with back pain. A spinal adjustment can greatly reduce pain with just one treatment. Continued treatments can help keep it low.
- Neck stiffness: Careful adjustments to your neck can help improve stiffness. If you feel pain or soreness when working, reading, or turning your neck, then you should explore chiro care.
- Joint soreness: Issues with the spinal cord can cause nerve irritation that creates inflammation throughout the body, commonly in the joints. If you have arthritis or joint pain, then a chiro doctor from iRISE Spine and Joint in Pompano Beach might be able to help.
- Migraines: Are you bothered by frequent migraines? It might be caused by nerve irritation in your spine, not external factors like lights, sounds, and scents. Chiro care could help reduce the rate of migraines that you experience.
- High blood pressure: Another great benefit of chiro care for many people is the ability to reduce high blood pressure by encouraging improved blood flow throughout the body.
There might be a health benefit from chiropractic treatments not listed here that can help you. For more information about all the benefits of chiro care, please feel free to call our team at (954) 420-7760.
Careful Treatments by Chiro Doctors
Many patients want to know if chiropractic care will hurt before they schedule a treatment. The truth is that chiro care completed by a licensed chiro doctor usually only causes soreness, similar to what you might feel after a workout session at the gym. If any pain does occur, it is usually temporary and milder than the pain caused by the underlying health condition or injury. We are always careful to complete a chiro treatment without causing you any pain or lasting discomfort.
Call Today for More Information
You probably have a lot of questions about chiro care and how it can help you deal with daily pain and mobility issues. iRISE Spine and Joint in Pompano Beach has the answers. Reach out today as a new or returning patient. We look forward to helping you.
Talk to a professional from iRISE Spine and Joint by dialing (954) 420-7760 now.
Meet the iRISE Doctors
Patients RISE UpTestimonials and Opinions that Count
Felt Like I Was Part Of A Family- Gary
Great Customer Service- Luisito
Amazing Staff, Extremely Nice & Professional- Keishaa
Very Helpful- Chad
I Love the Whole Entire Staff
I LOVE THE WHOLE ENTIRE STAFF VERY GENUINE PEOPLE!!!!” - Trico