Chiropractic Care in Miami Lakes
Spine Care for Many Health Issues
A back injury after an accident can slow you down and cause daily pain. The medical treatments recommended by your doctor might include intensive surgery or a strong opiate that you aren’t comfortable with taking. It makes sense if you want to look for alternative options first.
Here in Miami Lakes, Florida, patients and physicians know that they can come to iRISE Spine and Joint for alternative treatment options, including professional chiropractic care. When chiro treatments are done right, they can help with back, neck, spine, and joint issues, as well as a variety of other health problems. Chiro care from our doctors and specialists might be just what you need to reduce daily pain and regain some mobility after an accident or serious injury.
Call (305) 570-3140 to speak with a member of iRISE Spine and Joint in Miami Lakes.
Many Benefits of Chiro Care
Chiropractic treatments have been around for hundreds of years. The effectiveness of chiro care has been respected for just as long. Today, the practice has been developed to work even better with modern medicine and other treatments. As a result, chiro care can bring many different benefits, some of which might surprise you.
Chiropractic treatments provided by iRISE Spine and Joint can help with:
- Back pain: Constant back pain can be caused directly by a problem with spinal alignment. A spinal adjustment by a chiropractic doctor can make an immediate difference in the amount of back pain you feel.
- Neck stiffness: Have you felt limited by neck stiffness that makes it difficult to work, read, or just look around? Careful chiro adjustments to your neck can help.
- Joint aches: Many cases of joint pain and aches are related to issues with the spine and spinal cord. Specific adjustments can relieve joint pain by targeting the source of the inflammation.
- Sciatica pain: The sciatic nerve can become pinched by a herniated disc in your spine, which will cause random pain signals from the nerve. To address the issue, we can make spinal cord adjustments to reduce pressure on the affected disc.
- Migraines: Did you know that many migraines are not caused by external factors? Instead, they can be caused by nerve irritation related to a spine issue. If you suffer from frequent migraines, then chiro care could make a big difference.
- High blood pressure: Some people with high blood pressure can use spinal adjustments to improve blood flow without the need for medication.
- Soft tissue inflammation: Nerves, tendons, and ligaments throughout your body can become inflamed when injured or due to illness. By improving blood flow and reducing pressure on certain nerves, chiropractic care can be the key to treating inflammation.
Does Chiropractic Care Hurt?
iRISE Spine and Joint in Miami Lakes always keeps your comfort and satisfaction in focus. Our chiropractic doctors are careful to make spine adjustments that are only helpful, not painful. In this way, for a short while after a typical chiro session, you might feel some soreness, but it should not hurt.
If you need multiple chiro sessions, then you will likely get used to the temporary soreness after an adjustment to the point that it does not bother you at all. Some patients compare the soreness to what you might feel after a good session at the gym.
See How Chiro Care Can Help You
Call (305) 570-3140 to talk with a member of iRISE Spine and Joint about chiropractic care in Miami Lakes. You do not need a doctor’s referral to come to our clinic. We accept new patients all the time, as well as welcome returning patients who trust us with their care and comfort.
Discover the iRISE Spine and Joint difference today. Contact us online.
Best Care Possible- Jacquelene
Felt Like I Was Part Of A Family- Gary
Great Customer Service- Luisito
The Doctors Take Great Care of You- Fabia
Amazing Staff, Extremely Nice & Professional- Keishaa