Chiropractic Care in Lake Worth
Florida’s Trusted Spinal Care Center
Back pain can change your life, especially if it goes untreated. Do not let it slow you down for another day without doing something about it. Come to iRISE Spine and Joint in Lake Worth to see how chiropractic care from specialists can help.
Spinal alignment and targeted treatments could be the first step in helping you feel better each day. With the right chiropractic care, daily pain can be reduced and mobility can be improved. Let’s talk about what treatments could work for you today.
Don’t wait for important chiropractic treatments. Call us at (561) 464-5610 now.
Chiropractic Care for Many Different Situations
Chiropractic care can be beneficial for people with a variety of different health issues. Most people know that it is a great treatment option for people with back pain and spine issues. But did you also know that chiropractic care can reduce pain and symptoms in other body parts as well? Discover all the benefits of chiropractic treatments by contacting iRISE Spine and Joint in Lake Worth today.
Chiropractic care can help with:
- Back pain: Spinal adjustments can help reduce pain in your back, from the upper back to the lower back. If you are tired of living with back pain, please talk to us to see if chiropractic care is the right first step for your recovery.
- Neck pain: In addition to helping with back pain, chiropractic care can help with neck stiffness and soreness with careful neck adjustments.
- Joint pain: Painful aches in your joints might be caused by nerve issues that begin in your spine. In this way, chiropractic care can actually help reduce joint pain without the need for prescriptions or orthopedic surgery.
- Sciatica pain: Pressure on the sciatic nerve that runs down your legs from the lower back can cause daily pain. If you have been diagnosed with sciatica pain, then chiropractic care can help by adjusting the herniated disc that is causing the pressure.
- Migraines: Some of the worst and most disabling migraines are caused by nerve pressure and spine damage. Talk to us if you have migraines that your primary care physician has not been able to treat or diagnose.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic treatments have been used for centuries. At iRISE Spine and Joint in Lake Worth, we continue this long tradition of specialized care by offering modern chiropractic care. The many advancements to chiropractic care across the years have also brought many benefits.
Chiropractic and spinal care can help with:
- Mobility issues: People with mobility issues related to injuries or pain might find a simple and effective solution in chiropractic care.
- High blood pressure: Careful spinal adjustments can help reduce high blood pressure if the root of the issue is related to a spine problem.
- Inflammation: Soft tissue inflammation can be reduced by chiropractic care that helps you improve your posture, which lowers the stress on the inflamed joints, nerves, and tendons.
Learn More About Chiropractic Care Today
iRISE Spine and Joint in Lake Worth can offer different chiropractic treatments to help you reduce pain, improve mobility, and more. If you want to see if chiropractic care is the right choice for you, then start by calling us at (561) 464-5610. Our friendly team is standing by!
Use an online contact formto learn about chiro care at iRISE Spine and Joint in Lake Worth.
Chiropractic Care Questions & Answers
Does chiropractic care hurt?
Spinal adjustments can make you feel sore, like the soreness you might feel after working out at the gym. Our chiropractic doctors know how to carefully make spinal adjustments without causing pain.
Should I get a doctor’s referral before getting chiro care?
You can talk to your primary care physician about chiropractic treatments if you want, but it is not necessary. We can accept new and returning patients without a doctor’s referral.
Will I need a lot of chiro treatment sessions?
Every chiro patient will require a unique number of sessions based on their injury, mobility issues, and needs. You might need just a few treatments, or we might advise routine procedures.
Meet the iRISE Doctors
Patients RISE UpTestimonials and Opinions that Count
Felt Like I Was Part Of A Family- Gary
Great Customer Service- Luisito
Amazing Staff, Extremely Nice & Professional- Keishaa
Very Helpful- Chad
I Love the Whole Entire Staff
I LOVE THE WHOLE ENTIRE STAFF VERY GENUINE PEOPLE!!!!” - Trico