Pain Management Clinic in Kendall, FL
Our Kendall pain management specialist at iRISE Spine and Joint is here to help you achieve real-world relief. Living with chronic pain has an impact on every area of life, reducing your ability to enjoy your family, friends, or participate in activities you once loved. Our interventional pain management specialists offer a range of treatments specifically developed to reduce chronic pain.
What is Interventional Pain Management?
Interventional Pain Management is an array of techniques to reduce chronic or acute pain. This advanced specialty involves the use of electrostimulation, nerve blocks, injections, and implantable pain medication delivery systems. When chronic or acute pain is so extreme that it limits your mobility, the ability to perform daily tasks, and other treatments have failed to achieve results, our pain management specialists will take an approach that brings relief.
Pain Management for Spinal Conditions
Back pain resulting from a health condition, auto accident, or damage can be the result of inflammation that increases pressure on the nerves. Our specialists can treat these conditions with a range of pain management techniques, including:
- Facet joint injections
- Sacroiliac injections
- Trigger point injections
- Tendon injections
Kendall Pain Management Clinic: The Benefits
Our pain management specialists offer the most advanced treatments to relieve chronic or acute pain. The benefits of our personalized care plans will involve a full evaluation of the condition to determine the ideal approach for you. Our treatments are noninvasive or minimally invasive and performed to assist in relieving the ongoing pain that makes every aspect of life a struggle. The risks are minor but include an allergic reaction to an injection, injection site bleeding or bruising, or an infection. When under the care of a pain management specialist in Kendall, you can be confident that patient health and safety is always our primary concern.
What is Chronic Pain?
Chronic pain is pain that continues for months or years and may appear on any area of the body. This type of ongoing pain can occur for various reasons, lingering after an auto accident, due to inflammation, or damaged joints or muscles. Chronic pain is very difficult to experience and has a negative impact on every area of life, making even the simplest tasks a struggle.
Pain Management Specialists in Kendall, FL: Treatments
The type of treatment our pain management specialists in Kendall administers will reflect your individual condition. The range of treatments we offer include:
- Nerve blocks: Nerve blocks involve interrupting the signals from nerves to the brain that result in pain.
- Injections: Several types of medications can be injected to treat painful areas. These injections of steroid and numbing medications can significantly reduce discomfort and inflammation.
- Infusions: Pain medication can be administered directly into various areas of the body, including the spine to resolve chronic back pain.
- RF ablation: Lower back and neck pain from arthritis can be administered to heat nerve tissue to decrease pain signals from the area and bring relief.
- Spinal cord stimulation: Electrical energy can be applied to the area of the spine to block the pain signals from the nerves.
- Peripheral nerve field stimulation: Electrical energy can be applied to areas of the body that are producing constant pain signals, blocking the nerve signals to treat chronic pain.
- Major joint injections: Corticosteroids, anesthetic or hyaluronan can be injected directly into a joint to relieve the pain associated with osteoarthritis or an injury.
Common Injuries that Require Interventional Pain Management
Several conditions can be successfully treated with one of our array of pain management treatments. Some of the most common injuries treated include:
- Auto accident injuries causing chronic pain
- Lower back pain
- Upper back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Joint pain
- Hand, wrist, ankle, foot pain
Why Choose iRISE Spine and Joint for Pain Management?
At iRISE Spine and Joint, our Kendall pain management clinic offers the full range of advanced treatments for debilitating, chronic pain. Our pain management specialists have access to minimally invasive or noninvasive treatments that can bring you relief and allow you to enjoy life without ongoing pain.
What are Facet Joint Injections?
Facet joint injections are performed to identify the source of back pain and provide pain relief. A small amount of local anesthetic or medication is injected to numb a painful area of the spine. The procedure is minimally invasive, and the anesthetic makes it comfortable to experience.
Best Care Possible- Jacquelene
Felt Like I Was Part Of A Family- Gary
Great Customer Service- Luisito
The Doctors Take Great Care of You- Fabia
Amazing Staff, Extremely Nice & Professional- Keishaa