CHIROPRACTIC & Orthopedic SERVICES
MONDAY - 10am to 7pm
TUESDAY - 10am to 7pm
WEDNESDAY - 10am to 7pm
THURSDAY - 10am to 7pm
FRIDAY - 10am to 6pm
(Closed for lunch daily, 1pm to 2pm)
iRISE Spine and Joint in Kendall, FL
Chiropractic & Orthopedic Services in Kendall, FL
iRISE Spine and Joint has proudly provided care and treatment solutions for a variety of ailments affecting joints and spines and the surrounding ligaments, tendons, and muscles for two decades.
We're proud to uphold a level of service that is rare in a practice of our size. Our team provides each patient with personalized experience and care catered to their needs because no two injuries are the same. As such, we understand the necessity of approaching each case with a fresh view catered to that individual patient.
Injured in an Accident? You Deserve Superior Care.
Many of our patients come to us for treatment after suffering an injury in a vehicle accident, slip and fall accident, or work-related accident. If you now have limited motion, daily pain, or a slowly healing injury due to an accident, then you should see how our specialized treatments can help.
Procedures at iRISE Spine and Joint
Our Kendall team of medical professionals delivers a full scope of care to treat a range of injuries and conditions, including:
- Chiropractic Treatments: Many types of injuries can be improved with advanced chiropractic treatments. This approach can be ideal for patients who want to avoid the need to take regular pain medication to make it through the day. With gentle, professional chiropractic treatments, pain can be reduced, mobility restored, and healing speeded. Chiropractic treatments are often indicated for whiplash, joint pain, neck pain, sciatica, chronic headaches, lower back pain, or the pain associated with the body changes of pregnancy.
- Pain Management: Interventional pain management refers to the specialized treatments applied to reduce chronic pain for back injuries, spine injuries, and joint injuries. Your pain management plan may include nerve blocks, facet joint injections, sacroiliac injections, trigger point injections, tendon injections, corticosteroids injected to reduce inflammation. We focus on delivering noninvasive or minimally invasive treatments to interfere with the transfer of pain signals between the nerves and brain.
- Orthopedic Surgery: Orthopedic surgery may be necessary to resolve damage to bones, joints, ligaments, cartilage, and muscles. At iRISE, our surgeons focus on performing treatments that are the minimally invasive possible, based on the extent of the condition. We deliver several advanced surgeries, including facet joint ablation, spinal fusion, minimally invasive disc removal, minimally invasive spinal surgery, and lumbar decompression treatments, among others.
- Spinal Surgery: As medical science advances, new, better, less invasive spinal surgeries are developed. Our team of spinal surgeons are focused on performing the most advanced spinal surgeries to treat a range of spinal injuries and conditions.
- MRI Scans: An MRI may be the most effective diagnostic tool for many patients. Some sources of pain can only be identified with a more in-depth look at the body systems in the area. We may perform an MRI to identify spinal cord injuries, ligament or cartilage damage, a herniated disc, a congenital spinal issue, bone infections, tumors, or organ disorders, to name a few.
A Medical Team that Genuinely Cares: iRISE Spine and Joint in Kendall, FL
Healing your body takes more than applying the best treatment. At iRISE Spine and Joint, we have established an environment of personalized support and care, where recovery and healing can occur. We have assembled a team of highly experienced medical professionals to deliver the treatments that lead to success, including chiropractic treatments, orthopedic surgeries, and interventional pain management experts. We are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and perform a range of non-invasive and minimally invasive treatments. Our focus is helping our patients live happier, more comfortable lives.
Patients RISE UpTestimonials and Opinions that Count
Felt Like I Was Part Of A Family- Gary
Great Customer Service- Luisito
Amazing Staff, Extremely Nice & Professional- Keishaa
Very Helpful- Chad
I Love the Whole Entire Staff
I LOVE THE WHOLE ENTIRE STAFF VERY GENUINE PEOPLE!!!!” - Trico