Chiropractic Care in Fort Myers
Spinal Care to Help You Feel Whole Again
If you are living with back pain, then you know how difficult it can be just to feel like yourself each day. What you might not know is that chiropractic care could make a huge difference in your day-to-day wellbeing.
At iRISE Spine and Joint in Fort Myers, we can offer chiropractic care that is designed to reduce pain, restore mobility, and more. When your spine is realigned, you will be amazed by how many unexpected health benefits can follow. Take a moment and dial (239) 232-2450 to speak with our chiropractic specialists, and we can tell you what chiropractic treatment options could work best for you.
If you prefer, you can click here to fill out an online contact form.
Who Should Get Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractic care is not for everyone. But it is for more patients than you might realize. Our chiropractic doctors can perform a variety of different chiropractic treatments and procedures, which makes this type of specialized care more useful for more people. For example, one of the most common reasons why people come to iRISE Spine and Joint is for chiropractic care after a car accident leaves them injured.
You can benefit from chiropractic care if you are struggling with:
- Joint pain: Few things are as uncomfortable as constant dull aches in your joints. Although chiropractic care is associated with spinal adjustments, its benefits can help your entire body, including reducing joint pain.
- Neck pain: A stiff neck can be as painful as it is distracting. Improve your day-to-day comfort and concentration by seeing if chiropractic care can help your neck feel correct and comfortable again.
- Lower back pain: Tired of lower back pain making each day a struggle? Chiropractic care is highly effective at directly addressing back pain, especially a constant ache in the lower back caused by spinal misalignment that leads to poor posture.
- Migraines: Did you know that many migraines are caused by nerve irritation in the spine and neck? Some patients feel immediate migraine relief after a chiropractic procedure.
- Sciatica pain: The sciatic nerve runs down the legs from the lower back. Irritation or pressure on this nerve can cause severe, constant pain. Chiropractic care can often reduce sciatic nerve pressure by adjusting the herniated disk that is causing it.
How Chiropractic Care Can Help You
For more than a century, the modern applications of chiropractic care have been trusted by patients and medical experts alike. It is preferred by so many people because it is considered safe when performed by a professional and brings a variety of benefits after most procedures.
Important benefits of chiropractic care and spinal realignments include:
- Improved mobility: After just one or two chiropractic procedures, most patients will start to notice improved mobility. Realigning the spine and reducing the pain that back problems cause makes walking, standing, sitting, etc. more comfortable.
- Blood pressure control: Many blood pressure issues are caused by spinal alignment problems, especially high blood pressure. If you have hypertension, then your doctor might recommend chiropractic care to reduce it without the need for medication.
- Inflammation reduction: Spinal and joint inflammation due to soft tissue irritation and damage is painful. Improving your posture and spinal alignment can reduce inflammation quickly.
- Neurological health benefits: Studies have shown that improving the flow of cerebrospinal fluid may improve neurological health by allowing the brain to drain and cycle waste fluids as biologically intended.
Find Out If Chiropractic Care Works for You
Interested in chiropractic procedures? If you live in Fort Myers or the surrounding area, then iRISE Spine and Joint might be the right chiropractic care clinic for you! We would like to speak with you about your options soon, so please reach out to our team today.
To learn about our chiro options, click hereand fill out an online contact form.
Chiropractic Care FAQ
Will chiropractic care hurt?
During and after chiropractic care, you might feel sore. However, you should not feel pain, especially not severe pain. Our chiro doctors are highly trained and certified in chiropractic treatments, so they can safely perform care with minimal risk of pain.
Do I need a doctor’s referral to get chiropractic treatments?
No, you do not need a doctor’s referral to get chiropractic care. Many of our patients come to us first because they do not think their primary care provider is addressing their back, neck, spine, and joint issues correctly.
How many chiropractic treatment sessions will I need?
The number of chiro treatment sessions you need depends entirely on your unique injury. Some people only need a few sessions to feel “back to normal” again. But others require routine chiro procedures each month to prevent pain and immobility from returning.
Felt Like I Was Part Of A Family- Gary
Great Customer Service- Luisito
Amazing Staff, Extremely Nice & Professional- Keishaa
Very Helpful- Chad
I Love the Whole Entire Staff
I LOVE THE WHOLE ENTIRE STAFF VERY GENUINE PEOPLE!!!!” - Trico