Fort Myers, FL
CHIROPRACTIC & Orthopedic SERVICES
iRISE Spine and Joint in Fort Myers
First-Class Chiropractic & Orthopedic Treatments
Do you live with pain that you wish would just go away? Are you suffering from the aftermath of an accident that left you injured? In either situation, iRISE Spine and Joint in Fort Myers might be able to help you regain the day-to-day comfort that you deserve.
Our chiropractic and orthopedic treatments include MRIs, pain management plans, specialized surgeries, and more. Every treatment option is designed to help you heal, rest, and recover. You can also enjoy the benefits of working with a full team of experts and therapy specialists. Together, we are confident we can make a treatment plan to help you recover from your injury or pain.
Find out more by calling (239) 232-2450 today.
Specialized Care After Accidents
Many people who come to iRISE Spine and Joint in Fort Myers do so after being in an accident. You can do the same if you want to find a comfortable and effective way to heal from an injury, especially if your primary care provider has not found an option that works for you. We can also network with your medical provider to make sure you are getting the right care based on the specifics of your injury and the accident that caused it.
Patients rely on us for specialized care to help treat:
- Car accident injuries: Car accidents are a leading cause of preventable injuries throughout Florida. If you were in a crash and suffered whiplash, broken bones, back injury, and so on, then we can find helpful treatments to get you back on your feet.
- Slip and fall injuries: Although a slip and fall accident might seem harmless, they are actually extremely dangerous, especially to seniors and people with pre-existing injuries. We can make a treatment plan to help you recover from the injuries caused by a slip and fall.
- Work-related injuries: Workers and employers throughout Fort Myers trust us to provide excellent therapeutic care and specialized treatments after a work-related accident. Our treatments can bring a worker back to health and the workplace sooner than later.
Treatments That Might Work for You
iRISE Spine and Joint has many different kinds of care options. Thanks to our team’s varied backgrounds, we are proud to offer many different procedures. After a careful intake process, we can find the best solution for you based on your unique health needs.
Four of our most popular procedures include:
- Chiropractic care: Our chiropractic doctors can help you overcome and relieve back pain, as well as a variety of other issues caused by spinal misalignment.
- Orthopedic surgery: Spinal issues and joint pain might be treatable through orthopedic surgery conducted by our expert medical providers.
- Pain management: We offer a variety of treatment options to help with pain management for patients with recurring pain.
- Telemedicine: Thanks to the advancement of remote technologies, we can conduct certain treatments while you are still in your home. Ask about telemedicine options today.
See Why Fort Myers Trusts iRISE Spine and Joint
So many people in Fort Myers already count on iRISE Spine and Joint for chiropractic, orthopedic, and pain management care. We think you could benefit from our treatments and procedures, too. Let’s talk today to discuss your health situation and how we might be able to help improve it.
Contact us now. Same-day appointments are available.
Patients RISE UpTestimonials and Opinions that Count
Felt Like I Was Part Of A Family- Gary
Great Customer Service- Luisito
Amazing Staff, Extremely Nice & Professional- Keishaa
Very Helpful- Chad
I Love the Whole Entire Staff
I LOVE THE WHOLE ENTIRE STAFF VERY GENUINE PEOPLE!!!!” - Trico