Orthopedic, Pain management & telemedicine Services
iRISE Spine and Joint in Coral Springs, FL
Orthopedic, Pain Management & Telemedicine Services
After an accident, you can struggle with daily pain and problems. iRISE Spine and Joint in Coral Springs, Florida can help you feel better again, though. We have a variety of different specialized treatment options that might work for you. Everyone on our team is here to support you on your recovery path. See what we can do for your pain or lingering injury today.
Dial (954) 448-7350 and ask about our orthopedic surgery, pain management, and telemedicine options at our Coral Springs location.
Specialized Injury Recovery Care
iRISE Spine and Joint focuses on helping people recover from serious accidents. Whether you were in a traffic accident or fell while on the job, we are here to create a recovery plan that fits your needs. Your comfort and recovery are the top priorities.
Many patients come to our clinic after suffering a:
- Car accident: If you were injured in an auto accident, then we are confident that we can help you reduce the pain and complications you feel now. Our specialized care options have been proven to help with whiplash, back pain, post-fracture rehabilitation, and more.
- Work accident: Many employers throughout Coral Springs know that they can refer to us if one of their employees is hurt while working. We can find a therapeutic care option that considers all the injuries you might have after a workplace accident.
- Slip and fall accident: In a second, tripping or slipping can result in a serious injury like a broken bone or joint sprain. Recovery can be difficult if you do not have the support you need. Let iRISE Spine and Joint be the support system that puts you on the path of recovery.
How We Help You Recover
The foundation of iRISE Spine and Joint is personalized care. Everyone who comes to our doors is treated as a friend in need. We take the time to determine what treatment option will be best for your recovery, starting with a thorough intake process.
Our Coral Springs location offers these treatments and therapy options:
- Orthopedic surgery: Pain and problems caused by a spine or joint injury can be life-changing. With orthopedic surgery performed by our expert medical team, though, you might be able to start feeling better sooner than you think.
- Telemedicine services: New and existing patients can use telemedicine services to virtually discuss treatments and concerns with our staff. It is a convenient way to plan upcoming exams, diagnostic tests, and more.
- Pain management: We are proud to be one of the few clinics in Coral Springs to offer interventional pain management services provided by a team of specialists. The first step in reducing spine and joint-related pain might be treatment from our team.
Call iRISE Spine and Joint Today
If you are looking for an orthopedic and pain management clinic in Coral Springs, make iRISE Spine and Joint your first choice. We work with new patients who are looking for care on their own, as well as doctors who need to refer their patients to a trustworthy clinic. After an accident or when dealing with pain, come to us for help.
We offer same-day appointments. Contact us nowto fit a treatment into your schedule.
Best Care Possible- Jacquelene
Felt Like I Was Part Of A Family- Gary
Great Customer Service- Luisito
The Doctors Take Great Care of You- Fabia
Amazing Staff, Extremely Nice & Professional- Keishaa