Board Certified Pain Management Physician
Dr. Siddharth Arora has focused his career on pain management through various methods and medical techniques. He applies his extensive knowledge of pain management and all his experience in this field as a member of iRISE Spine and Joint.
Dr. Arora has a lengthy educational career with a focus on pain management and medical care. He completed his M.S. in Human Anatomy at Wright State University before then earning his D.O. in Medicine at Midwestern University’s School of Medicine in Illinois. Next, he would complete his Residency at the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio in Psychiatry. While there, he kept his focus on pain management care and addiction medicine, which often overlap. When this Residency was completed, he was further trained in an Interventional Pain Medicine fellowship from Nova Southeastern University in South Florida, serving as the Chief Fellow. Dr. Arora also completed a visiting fellowship in Neuromodulation from Duke University in Durham, North Carolina.
Throughout his career, Dr. Arora has acted as an interventional pain management physician, independent medical examiner and reviewer, human anatomical researcher, medical director for psychiatry and addiction, addiction physician, and more. The experience he has gained in these positions serves to help the patients of iRISE Spine and Joint who have a variety of health concerns, like joint pain, nerve pain, post-surgical pain, arthritis, complex regional pain syndrome, and so on.
In his spare time, Dr. Siddharth Arora often tries to stay active in medical academia. For example, he likes to attend related professional courses and is sometimes called upon to be a keynote speaker at events and engagements.
Education & Background
- Midwestern University, D.O. – Medicine
- Wright State University, M.S. – Human Anatomy
- Nova Southeastern University/Larkin Hospital – Accredited Interventional Pain Medicine Fellowship
- Cleveland Clinic – PGY I-IV, Internship and Residency in Psychiatry
- Temple University, B.A. – Biology
- George Washington University – Computer Science
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians (ASIPP)
- American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
- American Psychiatric Association (APA)
- American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- Spine Interventional Society (SIS)
- North American Neuromodulation Society (NANS)
- North American Spine Society (NASS)